Tuesday 2 July 2013

A night in the mountain's.


































A few weeks ago I was asked to come away for the night by a friend, she promised a night of fun with good food and good company and hopefully some laughs. That all sounded wonderful for me as we all needed a break from the challenges of being a parent. Of course I agreed, this sounded perfect and exactly what I needed.

So I grabbed my winter warmies and packed my car and we headed up to the mountain. We were heading to Dorrigo to a wonderful little cottage owned by a very kind man Chris. As we pulled up to Chris's we were greeted by Tash and Julie-Anne and the excitement was in the air. I really wanted to walk around the property and take in all I could before the sun went down. Already the air felt cold and crisp.

We all had prepared and brought something along to share.
I wont bore you with all the details but I would like to say how greatfull I am to Natasha for organising this relaxing getaway. I am truly so greatfull to have so many supportive friends in my life.
The night was full of much needed laughs, great music and yummy food. I do love a group of women together that feel free to talk about well everything and we did. My body was relaxed by my belly and mouth was sore from laughing.

Along with my friend Sophia we took over 233 photos of this gorgeous little cottage I hope you enjoy them.












4 comments:

  1. Such stunning photos, what a perfect weekend you all had, would love to do the same one day. Thank you so much for sharing. love jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the details leis. looks so cozy, and what a great way to wind down. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so cosy and so perfect! Do you live in Bello? xx Leis

      Delete