Tuesday 9 July 2013

A fabulous past few days

Not having to work on saturday. 
Lunch at NO5 with Sophia and kidlets.
Minding My friends sweet josh while she was in hospital. 
Spending the afternoon by the river with a awesome family.
Making a shit load of rocky road.
Pizza Delivery. 
watching Dumb and dumber.
A sleep over with Maia.
Watching my boys ride together in the bush. 
 Scott coming for curry and brai took this is as an opportunity for some guitar lessons and sharing party tricks.
A catch up and picnic with friends at the beach at Urunga.
Sunny warm winter days.
























I still have so many pinch myself moments. I cant believe, I am living this life. The life I  dreamed off for myself and my family for so many years. I have the most wonderful friends. I live in a town that really does match its postcards. I am, we are apart of such a caring and vibrant community. I really hope I never take any of it for granted.








Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what  

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous images, beautiful words. we are so ridiculously lucky to live in such a place, with so many wonderful folk, some of which we are even luckier to call family. love the sleepover pics and the overalls, oh yeah. xxxx love you

    ReplyDelete