Saturday 29 June 2013

My love for Mountain Man

 
 
If you haven't yet heard anything by Mountain Man your missing out!
 
I was introduced to Mountain Man when I first came to Bellingen and I will be eternally grateful to Tali for this gift. I love these amazing women so much, not only for their individual quirky style but their dreamy voices. Voices like theirs do not need an instrument.
 
I adore their style and clothing choices. They honestly look like they ran through an op shop with their eyes closed and dressed themselves in the dark back room, sometimes forgetting a bra and a hair brush but it works and I love it. I wish I could do the same and could pull it off as well as these cuties.
 
There sound is, I think, called "Indie Rock Folk" whatever the hell that is?
 Molly Erin Sarle, Alexandra Sauser-Monnig and Amelia Randall Meath are truly gorgeous gifted women. Whenever I put them on I cant help but sing loudly with them. I think we all sound really good together. I'm still waiting for a phone call. Maybe one of my neighbours will email them telling them that they should ask me to join?
I'd be more then happy to bribe them with a huge array of quirky vintage clothes..
So girls if you read this, call me.
 
 
 





 
 
watch this and you'll be hooked
 
 
Thanks again Tali xx
 

6 comments:

  1. thanks, these guys are great, If you don't already know Moriarty, they are from France, they have a very similar sound, I think you'd like them

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks YOU..for sarah humphrey, vintage dresses, and now the thingummy (the red one, you know)...all thanks to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red one? im lost.. please more hints... Have we met? xx :)

      Delete
    2. the slinky red thingummy...xx tali

      Delete
  3. i too love Mountain Man, we saw them in Sydney a few years ago, i had goosebumps on my arms and a smile on my face for the whole gig. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so hope to see them one day and will resist confidently joining them on stage haha xx

      Delete