Thursday 18 July 2013

First aid kit


Another favourite of mine. Johanna and Klara Söderberg are sisters from Sweden.Both girls are so adorable. I love watching there Bohemian like Music videos. I feel like sometimes they must of bought some of there clothing items from here??? Not only do these girls play instruments but there voices together are the perfect combination but they have incredible Vintage bohemian style. 
I can listen to there songs over and over and i still love every song so much and they never get old. 
I love when siblings join up and make music together. I bet the parents of these talented sisters are proud as punch. 
Maybe i could give them a call and ask if i can join them if Mountain men aren't keen? I'll defiantly tell them i can play a mean triangle! If my similar wardrobe or voice doesnt win them over that is. 












No comments:

Post a Comment