Friday 17 May 2013

Jennie's house in the mountain






  
















I have a friend her name is Jennie she is not only pretty, clever, kind, real, creative, funny and generous but she lives in the sweetest little cottage in Dorrigo with her hilariously funny husband Simon aka S-Dawg.

Simon tells stories, just stories of day to day goings on. Stories that leave you snorting and dribbling and slapping your knee with genuine laughter. He is one of those really nice people that is positive but also tells it how it is. I love these two because they make me like me and I always come away from spending time with them with a really warm happy feeling about life.

There little 3 bedroom cottage in set amidst the farms and dreamy country side of North Dorrigo around 30 mins from Bellingen. Jennie and Simon have such similar taste to us and I always find myself ooing and arring at there eclectic style and finds they have bought along there way. I'm constantly asking Jennie where's this from where did you find that I sound like an excited 5 year old. I think every time I go to Jennies place ill bring a bag and just start taking things. yes some may call it stealing but she's my friend and I don't mean her any harm I just think I have the right to take somewhat a lolly or doggy bag home.

There cottage is set on 2 acres and they are currently boring some cute little sheep so that they can get some help with the whole grass growing situation but I unfortunately forget to get some snaps of the sweet little sheep.

I remember the first time I met Jennie We had gone for the same job in Bellingen and we were both the lucky winners just quietly I think she was second and I came first! People that say there is no prize for seconds are right! no but in all seriousness I remember walking nervously to my new job in town knowing they had picked 2 of us and I keep thinking oh I so hope this person is nice and friendly.

There she was, standing out the front of the store earlier then me bloody over achievers. I thought how dare she what a sneaky bitch! No not really as I saw her standing there and I got closer and closer we soon looked at each other and smiled. Yesss she looks friendly and I kind of knew as soon as we introduced our self I not only wasn't alone in starting and training for this new position but I knew we would be friends.. I  left that job 2 months after but luckily she was one of the friends I made and kept from that experience.







No comments:

Post a Comment